Serve scallops in their shells for a rustic entree.
|1 cup||Fresh breadcrumbs, white|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Capers, finely chopped|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest|
|4 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- To make the breadcrumbs, mix the breadcrumbs and garlic together.
- Heat a frying pan and when hot, pour in the oil then the crumbs and toast until golden and crisp.
- Add the capers and lemon zest. Stir through, then keep warm.
- Cook the scallops in the olive oil until just cooked. Season.
- Serve the scallops in shells if possible. Sprinkle with micro greens and breadcrumbs.