|3 cups||Rolled oats (Main)|
|3 cups||Apple juice|
|2 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|2||Green apples, grated (Main)|
|125 g||Raspberries, plus extra to serve (Main)|
|2 cups||Natural yoghurt|
|2 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract, (extra)|
|2 Tbsp||Honey, plus extra to serve|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place the juice in a saucepan over high heat and heat for 2 minutes or until warm.
- Place the oats and vanilla in a large bowl and pour over the juice. Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until juice is absorbed.
- Add apple and raspberries and mix well to combine. Place the yoghurt, extra vanilla and honey in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide the oat mixture between bowls or glasses and top with the yoghurt, extra raspberries and honey to serve. Serves 4.
* You can soak the oats the day before and simply stir through the apple and raspberries before serving.
* Frozen raspberries can be used. Allow them to defrost completely before adding to the muesli.