|½||Telegraph cucumbers, (sliced)|
|½||Rock melon, (deseeded, peeled and sliced)|
|2 tsp||Rice wine vinegar|
|4||Blue cod fillets (Main)|
|1 to taste||Salt|
- Slice the wong bok finely and set aside.
- Lay the slices of melon and cucumber on a plate. Combine the mirin and rice wine vinegar then drizzle over the melon and cucumber.
- Heat two pans, pour 1 Tbsp of oil into each and add the wong bok to one and the fish to the other.
- Cook the wong bok until it begins to wilt, stirring often, and then season.
- Cook the fish for approximately 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillets, then serve on the wong bok with the salad on the side.