|50 g||Butter (Main)|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|1 ½ tsp||Curry powder|
|¼ tsp||Chilli pepper|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Red capsicum, diced|
|30||Mussels, small in their shells (Main)|
|¼ cup||Coriander, chopped|
|1||Lime, thinly sliced|
|4||Kaffir lime leaves|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- To make the butter, cream the butter, garlic, seasonings and cornflour until smooth.
- Scrub the mussels well in cold water and snip off the beards.
- Cut four 30cmx30cm squares of foil. Divide the mussels into equal portions and place in the centre of each square.
- Dot with butter. Sprinkle with red pepper, coriander, Kaffir lime leaves and lime slices. Wrap up in the foil.
- Cook on a preheated grill for about 10 minutes, until the mussels have opened.
- Discard any mussels that do not open. Serve in bowls with lime wedges. Serves 4 as a starter.