|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1||Orange, zest and juice|
|2 cloves||Garlic, crushed|
|3 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 pieces||Fish fillets, firm, white and boned, 150-170g each (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Parsley, finely chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- In a small bowl combine paprika, cumin, finely grated orange zest and garlic. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix to a paste with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place fish fillets in a shallow ceramic dish and rub with the paste, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a small jar, place orange juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and parsley. Season and shake well. Set aside.
- Remove fish from the refrigerator and place on a shallow baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake fish in oven for 8-10 minutes until just cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of fish).
- Serve with couscous and drizzle with the orange juice dressing. Add a steamed green vegetable.