Nifty nibbles to serve with coffee.
|1 cup||Christmas mincemeat (Main)|
|2 sheets||Flaky puff pastry, ready-rolled|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place the mincemeat in a blender and pulse until almost smooth.
- While the pastry is still frozen spread it evenly with the mincemeat paste right to the edges. Tightly roll the opposite sides of each sheet until they meet in the middle. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the sugar on a plate.
- Cut each scroll into 1.5cm slices. Dip a cut side into the sugar. Place — sugar sides up — on the trays.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, until golden. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container in a cool place or the freezer.