Makes approximately 20
|1 cup||Icing sugar|
|2 tsp||Dried lavender, (or the tips of 6 fresh) (Main)|
|2 cups||Plain flour (Main)|
|1 to serve||Whipped cream|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Cream the butter, icing sugar and lavender until very pale.
- Sift the cornflour and flour together then mix into the creamed mixture.
- Lightly flour the bench, then tip out the mixture and knead well.
- Roll out and either cut into squares with a knife or use shaped cutters.
- Place on a greased tray and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Hull the strawberries and arrange in a bowl. Pour over the limoncello, gently stir and leave for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the shortbread and some softly whipped cream.