These delicious lemon puddings will make your tastebuds tingle with anticipation.
|50 g||Butter, softened|
|2||Lemons, zest and juice of (Main)|
|1 ¼ cups||Caster sugar|
|3 Tbsp||Self raising flour|
|1 bottle||Cream, to serve|
|1 ¼ cups||Milk|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 4 ramekin dishes.
- Cream the lemon zest with the butter and sugar until pale.
- Gently stir in the egg yolks and add the lemon juice.
- Whisk the egg whites until firm.
- Fold in the flour and milk then stir gently until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins. Place into a baking dish and pour hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the dishes.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until set, then serve hot with cream.