An untoasted, less sweet muesli can be prepared by combining all the ingredients except the butter and maple syrup.
|4 cups||Rolled oats (Main)|
|½ cup||Pumpkin seeds (Main)|
|½ cup||Sunflower seeds|
|1 cup||Pistachio nuts (Main)|
|170 g||Craisins (Main)|
|2 tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|75 g||Butter, chopped|
|1 cup||Maple syrup|
|½ cup||Goji berries|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a large roasting pan with butter.
- Combine all the dried ingredients — except the goji berries — in a large bowl.
- Place the butter and maple syrup in a small saucepan. Heat on low until the butter is melted. Stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the roasting pan. Bake for about 20 minutes stirring well every 5 minutes.
- Cool completely, add the goji berries, then store in airtight containers.