|12||Cooked prawns, peeled (Main)|
|150 g||Rice noodles (Main)|
|½||Honeydew melon, peeled and sliced with seeds removed (Main)|
|⅓||Telegraph cucumbers, finely sliced, seeds removed (Main)|
|2 tsp||Fresh ginger, finely diced|
|2 tsp||Peanut oil|
|1||Green chilli, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp||Granulated white sugar|
|2 Tbsp||Lime juice|
|2 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Light soy sauce|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cook the rice noodles by soaking them in warm water for 15 minutes, drain, then add to plenty of boiling water.
- Stir with chopsticks to separate, then remove after 2 minutes and rinse well with cold water.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small saucepan and heat through, stirring to dissolve the sugar, cool completely.
- Add noodles to dressing and combine with the prawns, melon and cucumber.
- Chill before serving and garnish with extra chilli if desired, fresh mint and coriander.