Brandy-flavoured cream and fresh fruit in a sweet glaze - what could be better as an after dinner treat?
|12 pieces||Mixed fruit, (assorted stonefruit ) eg plums, peaches, nectarines (Main)|
|3 Tbsp||Brandy (Main)|
|1 handful||Brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp||Ground almonds|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Halve the fruit, removing stones if preferred, scatter with brown sugar and toss.
- Make sure the barbecue is clean and hot, then add the fruit cut side down and leave for 3 minutes.
- Dab with small knobs of butter and pour over 2 Tbsp brandy, then turn the fruit and continue cooking until soft.
- Place a small pan on the grill and toast the almonds.
- Softly whip the cream, add the remaining brandy and almonds and serve with the fruit.
- Serve while still hot.