|1 spray||Rice bran oil|
|3 cups||Walnut halves, or large pieces (Main)|
|¾ cup||White sugar|
|3 Tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat the oven to 150°C.
- Line a large baking pan with baking paper. Spray with the oil.
- Place the walnuts in a large bowl.
- Combine the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Add to the nuts and toss to coat well.
- Scatter onto the lined pan. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. Cool completely.
- Break up the nuts and store in airtight containers.