This nut dukkah adds health and yummy flavour sprinkled over steamed veggies, pasta, pizzas and rice.
|1 cup||Almonds, skin on (Main)|
|1 cup||Macadamia nuts (Main)|
|3 Tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|3 Tbsp||Cumin seeds|
|3 Tbsp||Coriander seeds|
|2 tsp||Flaky sea salt|
|2 tsp||Dried oregano|
|2 tsp||Fennel seeds|
|2 tsp||Ground turmeric|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the nuts in a baking tray. Bake for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted. Remove from the pan and cool.
- Meanwhile, add the seeds (except the fennel seeds) to the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes, stirring often. Cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and grind — but not too finely. The mixture should have some texture.
- Store in airtight jars in a cool place.