Fisher Funds has taken out Fund Manager of the Year at the 2016 FundSource Awards.
Milford Asset Management has been awarded KiwiSaver Manager of the Year award and QuayStreet Asset Management has been named Boutique Fund Manager of the Year.
The awards recognise excellence in the industry and across sectors with a selection process based on performance-driven results and a focus on client satisfaction.
Fund Manager of the Year, Fisher Funds, was lauded for the client centric approach and were named as a finalist across four award categories.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
Judges said Fisher Funds "remained a specialist investment manager despite growing its business through acquisitions over the past six years."
Milford Asset Management, led by experts such as Brian Gaynor, was cited as having a "dynamic approach to asset allocation [which] has rewarded its KiwiSaver members with high performance returns."
"[The] investment team have adopted a flexible approach, which has brought together its underlying investment capability, with a view of building conservative, balanced and growth funds."
The FundSource Awards were held at NZME Central tonight hosted by business director Fran O'Sullivan.
Judges said QuayStreet Asset Managment "demonstrated strong growth in funds under management, reinforcing its solid investment team."
Full list of winners:
• Fund Manager of the Year - Fisher Funds
• KiwiSaver Manager of the Year - Milford Asset Management
• Boutique Manager of the Year - QuayStreet Asset Management
• Diversified Sector - ASB Investment Funds
• New Zealand Equity Sector - QuayStreet New Zealand Equity Fund - QuayStreet Asset Management
• Australasian Equity Sector - Pie Australasian Emerging Companies - PIE Funds
• International Equity Sector - ASB Investment Funds World Shares Fund - ASB
• Property Sector - AMP Capital NZ Property - AMP Capital
•New Zealand Fixed Interest Sector - Nikko AM Income - Nikko Asset Management