Australians outraged by the executions of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran are cancelling their travel plans to Bali.
Melbourne father Malcolm Sheridan had been planning to visit the popular tourist destination with his family in June, but he's now keeping his travel plans local.
Mr Sheridan said it was the only thing he could do to send a message to the Indonesian government.
"It's quite barbaric what's happened over there," he told AAP on Wednesday.
"I felt the Indonesian president wasn't going to listen to me and the only thing I could do was cancel my holiday."
Mr Sheridan, like thousands of others, has taken to social media to call for a boycott of Bali, angered by the overnight killing of the two Australians.
Some said they were disgusted by the executions while others vowed to never travel to Indonesia.
"Civilised countries do not execute people. My family will never holiday there now," said one.
"Australians will never forget this. You're dead to us, Indonesia," tweeted @timfrench.
Others are suggesting aid money to be diverted to earthquake-ravaged Nepal, or are diverting their tourism dollars to alternative destinations, like Fiji.
"That's $10K of my hard-earned the Indonesians won't be getting," said one man on Twitter.
However, detractors of the boycott campaign said it would do nothing to help matters but simply punish innocent Balinese who relied on tourism dollars.
"People who are all #BoycottBali yet have holidays booked to Thailand. Pretty sure they do the same thing there too," said Kirsty McConnell.