Staff were' />

Six staff were sent to Wairarapa Hospital, two at "status three", after a refrigeration gas leak at Premier Beehive Ltd's plant in Carterton.
Staff were evacuated shortly after 7am this morning as an inert gas starting leaking from one of plant's units.
Fire crews from Masterton, Greytown, Carterton were called in, plus three ambulances and two Wellington Free Ambulance command vehicles, one coming from as far away as Porirua.
Two workers were described as "status three", meaning in need of treatment but stable.
Other staff described themselves as affected by the gas and were showered and checked.
Masterton's decontamination shower was set up on site to shower the patients before they were transported to hospital.
Managing director John Kippenberger said the gas was inert, not toxic, but would cause oxygen deprivation as it filled the room.
The Times-Age will file a complete story for Saturday's edition.