New video footage of Conor McGregor allegedly stomping on a fan's phone has emerged.
The UFC star has pleaded not guilty in a US court to charges against him of robbery and criminal mischief.
McGregor was arrested and charged with multiple offenses last month after allegedly snatching and smashing the phone of 22-year-old Ahmed Abdirzak in Miami.
Video footage released by the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office shows the 30-year-old fighter stomping on Abdirzak's phone outside the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel after appearing to reach out to snatch the phone out of the man's hands.
A civil lawsuit taken out against McGregor by Abdirzak for at least $15,000 in damages was dismissed with prejudice in Miami-Dade County court on Monday.
Even though the lawsuit against McGregor has been dropped, the Irishman still faces criminal charges over the alleged incident.
His case will come before the court again on April 30th with a trial date set for May 13th, where he faces up to six years in prison.
McGregor is also reportedly at the centre of another police probe following an alleged drunken bar fight, according to reports earlier in the week.
He is accused of punching a man following a confrontation at a pub in Drimnagh, Ireland.
According to The Irish Mirror, McGregor was taunted by a man over his defeat to Khabib Nurmagomedov in the UFC last year, who said "the Russian battered you".
"There was a bit of a commotion, he [McGregor] was acting the mick and there was an incident," a source told The Mirror.
McGregor was reportedly pictured in Dublin attending an amateur fight the day before the alleged attack.
A spokesperson for the Irish police said they are investigating the incident at the pub: "No arrests have been made. Investigations are ongoing."