To celebrate Cruise Month, Herald Travel has teamed up with Bon Voyage Cruises for an incredible prize for one lucky reader - flights for two to Tahiti and seven nights aboard the stunning Wind Spirit.
The Wind Spirit, part of the Windstar Cruises fleet, is a 4-masted sailing yacht with capacity for 148 guests. The ship has four decks, two dining venues, a pool, hot tub, casino and watersports platform, and all staterooms have ocean views. The Dreams of Tahiti seven-night cruise begins and ends in Papeete, and calls at Moorea, Raiatea, Motu Mahaea, Bora Bora and Huahine, with time for swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, beach parties, barbecues, and local entertainment. The prize, valued at $11,000 for two adults, includes:
• Return Air Tahiti Nui Economy Class flights from Auckland to Papeete
• One night pre-cruise hotel accommodation
• A seven night Dreams of Tahiti cruise on Wind Spirit
• All meals and entertainment on cruise
• Exclusive event on shore at Bora Bora
• Return airport and cruise port transfers
• Two nights' post-cruise hotel accommodation
• Cruise port taxes and air ticket taxes
The cruise includes all meals in all venues onboard your cruise, all non-alcoholic beverages, welcome cocktail at reception, fresh fruit and flowers in your stateroom, all onboard entertainment, use of fitness facilities and watersports equipment, port lectures and briefings, and transportation to most shore excursions.
To be in the draw to win, go to nzherald.co.nz/win-bon-voyage and tell us your favourite cruise experience or your best cruise tip. Competition closes on October 27 and the winner will be announced on October 31. Ts & Cs apply.