This Bay of Islands beachfront resort at the iconic winter and summer destination of Paihia, now offers a hotel with style, innovation and superb design.
A winner of multiple World Travel Awards, for New Zealand's Best Resort and Best Resort Spa, this prize is ideal for a couple or family wanting quality time away these school holidays. The ultra-chic guest rooms feature panoramic views of the Bay of Islands, with private balcony or patios, entertaining areas, large flat-screen TVs with 50+ Sky TV channels and complementary Wi-Fi access, stereo systems and French oak timber flooring. There's a spa on site, gourmet dining and a main swimming pool with five heated plunge pools. Treat yourself to some pampering at the La Spa Naturale and the Provenir Restaurant, which focuses on top-quality ingredients prepared with flair and flavour. Paihia Beach Resort & Spa takes care of each member of your family, whatever the age.
Experience up to 60 per cent off normal rates until October 31 visit: paihiabeach.com.nz or ph (09) 402 0111
Win a two-night "City Escape Package" including a two-course dinner to the total value of $1420.
● 2 nights' luxury waterfront accommodation in either a poolside studio or spa studio, featuring a 6ft spa bath, private balcony or patio offering stunning ocean views
● Full a-la-carte breakfast each morning for 2 people
● A 60-minute Aromasent couple massage in La Spa Naturale
● Private daily 30-minute steam or sauna session
● 10 per cent discount off any further full price treatment at La Spa Naturale
● Welcome bottle of premium bubbles in room on arrival
● Romantic rose bath soak to enjoy in the privacy of your own en suite 6ft spa bath
Value: $1270. PLUS: Up to $150 dining credit with a 2-course gourmet dinner for two at the award winning Provenir Restaurant.
How to enter
Head to winwiththeherald.co.nz and enter yor details along with the code word PAIHIAPRIZE by 11:59pm, Wednesday July 6.
Terms and conditions
● Reservations essential, valid for stays to November 10, 2016.
● Package based on two-night stay, nights must be taken consecutively.
● Spa treatments to be confirmed when booking.
● Based on up to two adults twin share.
● Subject to availability.
● Includes one dinner for two adults valued up to $150. Choice of 2 courses per person (entree or main or main or dessert) from the a-la-carte menu of the day - lunch or dinner.
● Meal does not include any beverages - non or alcoholic.