Takapuna Food, Wine and Music Festival is a one-day event offering premium wine, food, music, art and entertainment, all surrounded by the beautiful setting of Smales Farm. Taking place on February 10, this festival is carefully created to combine the most-loved aspects of traditional food and wine festivals with music events to produce an entirely new experience.
This year's music lineup includes Sneaky Sound System, Sola Rosa, Nathan Haines and many more, and food partners include Miss Moonshines, Judge Bao, Ha Poke! and Napoli Pizza, plus wine and Champagne from Peregrine, Man O War, Veuve Clicquot, Moet & Chandon and more.
Note: This event is R20 - you must be 20 years old and over to enter.
Viva is delighted to have a fantastic prize pack to give away, which includes:
- 4 x VIP passes, with exclusive side of stage seating and a premium drink on arrival
- A Mercedes-Benz chauffeur transfer to the event
- A $200 festival beverage voucher
- A $100 platter from Aperitivo, festival partner and Parnell's premium Italian deli
- 2 x 12-bottle case of 1 Above Recovery drink, to help you recover from all the fun
This competition closes at midday Tuesday February 6, 2018.