Sorry, this promotion is now closed.
Find the keyword in The New Zealand Herald, Weekend Herald and Herald on Sunday between Monday, April 14 - Sunday, April 27, 2014, and enter it online at www.winwiththeherald.co.nz, along with your details.
One prize winner will win a trip for 2 to New York to live like Spider-Man. This travel package includes;
- Return flights to New York for two.
- A VIP experience at Skyroom - the highest rooftop lounge in the city.
- A helicopter tour of New York City - Experience the Spider-Man sensation.
- Accommodation at a 4-star hotel for 2 nights.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
See terms and conditions for full prize details.
Entries close at 11.59 pm on Sunday, April 27, 2014. The winner will be drawn on or before May 2, 2014.
For full Terms and conditions see below:
1. Information on How to Enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry to this Competition. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information on How to Enter and other details and instructions, the Terms and Conditions below will prevail.
2. Entry into this Competition indicates an acceptance and agreement of all these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you should not enter the Competition.
3. Entry is open to NZ residents except employees of APN New Zealand Limited, SONY Pictures Entertainment and their agencies associated with the promotion and Herald retailers. Failure to provide all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid. If the main prize winner drawn is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
4. To enter, To enter visit www.winwiththeherald.co.nz and enter the keyword along with your details. Entries close at 11.59pm on Sunday, April 27, 2014.
5. Prize Details: One (1) prize winner will win a trip for two (2) to New York. This travel package includes;
- Return flights to New York
- Shared return airport transfers in New York
- 2 Nights at a 4 star hotel in New York in a twin or double room, including breakfast
- Head to Electro's underground spa in the centre of New York including:
- Access to the electric-blue thermal baths & steam room
- Enjoy relaxing on heated marble surfaces
- 60 minute relaxing massage
- Complimentary refreshments
- A VIP experience at Skyroom the highest rooftop lounge in the city including:
- Feel like spider-man & experience stunning views of New York
- Keep a look out for Electro with breath-taking views across the iconic Times Square
- 2 Exclusive blue Electro cocktails per person
- 2 Appetizers to enjoy
- 15 minute helicopter tour over New York, including:
- explore New York City from high above the skyline to experience the spider-man sensation!
- Return transfers to NY helipad
- $500 NZD spending money
- Travel insurance
- Initial & follow up calls with interpreter in home language with winner
- Translation of itinerary & travel documents
- Winner management including:
- Access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A comprehensive winner feedback report
- Delivery of final documents to winner by email
6. Entries close at 11.59 pm on Sunday, April 27, 2014. The winners will be drawn on or before May 2, 2014.
7. This Travel prize needs to be taken before Thursday, April 30, 2015.
8. It is each winner's responsibility to cover any additional costs associated with the prize not specifically stated in clause 5, and to arrange passports, visas, insurance and travel to and from the airport. All travel prizes exclude travel/transport unless specially stated in clause 5, meals and beverages. Additional spending money and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. In the event that any prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
10. In the event the prize winner requests a travel prize of greater value than that specified (e.g. requests an extended length of stay), the prize-winner shall pay the difference in value and no claim for the difference shall be made against any of the promotional partners.
11. Taking the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the accommodation/ transport/ services or transfers (as applicable), and in particular, health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the winner, or their travel companions, are unable to use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason, including participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
12. The winner and their travel companion will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize. All components of the prize must be taken together. Any element of the prize not taken will be deemed to be forfeited. Accommodation and travel is subject to booking, accommodation and flight availability. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner.
13. The prize draw will take place on or before Friday, May 2, 2014.
14. The winner will be notified by phone and confirmed in writing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made.
15. The Promoter and SONY Pictures Entertainment reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase of a Promotion Product, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter and SONY Pictures Entertainment reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
18. The Promoter and SONY Pictures Entertainment accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter and SONY Pictures Entertainment are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
20. The Promoter and SONY Pictures Entertainment shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, except as required by law.
21. All entries become the property of APN. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, APN collects personal information and APN holds personal information to conduct the promotion, notify prize winners, verify prize winners' identities and may be used by APN for future promotional activities, including (where consented to) sending the entrant emails. Individuals have rights to access and request correction of their personal information held by APN, 46 Albert St, Auckland, New Zealand, freephone 0800 100 888 email email@example.com. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above (20.).
22. The winners' name and photo may be used for publicity purposes and by accepting the prize the winners' must make themselves available for this purpose.
23. The promoter is APN New Zealand Limited (the Herald), 46 Albert Street, Auckland.