One of the most notorious bikie gangs in the world has grabbed a foothold in New Zealand for the first time.
The Mongols were first established in the United States in 1969 and spread to 12 other countries, including Australia recently where they quickly earned a reputation for violence.
• How a Sydney airport brawl changed NZ's gang scene forever
• Hells Angel daughter recruited into police, suspended
• The rise and fall of Josh Masters and the Killer Beez
• Inside the comedy of errors in NZ's biggest drug bust
• Oz Underbelly: Australian deportees behind 500kg