Competition Terms & Conditions
1. APN New Zealand reserves the right to store electronically any pictures sent in by nzherald.co.nz readers and to use the images free of charge in any of its online and print publications. Amateur photographers retain the copyright to their photographs.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The winners consent to their names and photos being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
4. The promotion runs from Friday 18 January and closes at 5pm on Friday 25 January 2008
5. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
6. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
8. The Promoter is APN New Zealand, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
1. The winner will receive an HP iPAQ rw6828 worth more than $750. This prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
2. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 28 January at 9am. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from prize draw for delivery.