New Zealand has its sixth positive case of the coronavirus - an Auckland man.
There are five other confirmed cases based on positive test results.
Aged in his 60s, the man recently returned to New Zealand from New Jersey in the United States and is at home recovering in self-isolation.
• Coronavirus: Everyone travelling to NZ from overseas to self-isolate
• Coronavirus and self-isolation: What you need to know if you are travelling
• Coronavirus: Expert's 'best single piece of advice' on virus goes viral
• Coronavirus: Education worker with sick kids claims doctors 'refuse to test' her
Waitematā District Health Board chief executive Dr Dale Bramley confirmed the news to the media on Saturday afternoon.
Bramley was alerted to the sixth case on Friday and the man, who was doing well at home did not require hospital treatment.
There was still no community spread of the virus, Bramley said.
Flying home from New Jersey via Houston, no one else on the flight should be alarmed because they were not regarded as being in close contact.
That's because the man did not start feeling unwell until more than three days after he arrived back in the country, the Ministry of Health said in a statement.
The man did attend a church service at St Mary's church on East St, Papakura, on Sunday March 8 at 8.30am before he became unwell. Attendees were on Saturday afternoon in the process of being contacted.
Family contacts of the man would also be offered testing and contact tracing was under way in Auckland, the ministry said.
The sixth confirmed case would be monitored daily by health services, Bramley said.
After starting to feel ill, the man did everything right by phoning ahead to his doctor and telling them of his travel history, about a possible link and his symptoms.
He was then assessed in his car by his GP, who was wearing the appropriate protective equipment.
Protective gear, which includes a gown, goggles, face mask, and gloves had been sent to 420 GP practices across Auckland, Bramley said.
The two previous patients in hospital - one confirmed case and another probable - were now back at home and recovering. Daily checks are being undertaken on the two by health staff.
All close contacts of the other five confirmed cases - 252 total - were in self-isolation and were also being monitored daily by health staff, the ministry said.
Community members who were sick were told by Bramley to stay at home and not head out to public events or even work.
The advice for the public remained the same, the ministry said.
Anyone feeling unwell should ring Healthline on the dedicated Covid-19 number: 0800 358 5453 or alert their GP who would advise them.