Twerking llamas, invisibility cloaks and flower-growing dolls are at the top of this year's trendiest toys list according to Trade Me.
Trade Me spokesperson Millie Silvester says the list has been compiled from national and international trends predicting what toys little ones will likely be hoping to find under the tree this Christmas.
"Blume collectible dolls are the newest toy on the block and they grow out of a flower pot. Then there's Scruff-a-Luvs, the neglected and abandoned animals that need rescuing," says Silvester.
Top 10 kids' Christmas toys – 2019
2. Treasure X aliens
3. L.O.L Surprise! Ooh Lala Baby
4. Scruff-a-Luvs Friends
5. Pictionary Air
6. Boppi the booty shakin' Llama
7. Harry Potter invisibility cloak
8. LEGO City Diving Yacht
9. Soggy Doggy
10. Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Pop! Viny
• Trial and Error: Kiwi kids rank the top 10 Christmas toys for 2018
• The best toys to buy this Christmas
• Christmas 2018's top five gift predictions: E-scooters, Lego, AirPods
• 'Every kid's dream': Kids recruited as Farmers' Toy Squad reviewers
Silvester says the "element of a surprise" has been a major factor for toymakers this year, with a lot of the toys including a "reveal" component in some way.
Three time champion L.O.L Surprise! Dolls has had a reboot with a larger surprise capsule and even bigger dolls with their new Ohhh La La Baby Surprise range.
You'll also likely get requests for slimy aliens saving the galaxy, Harry Potter-style invisibility capes and Twerking llamas.
Silvester says to get in quick as often these hot toys usually sell out fast:
"If you want to ensure your little one has exactly what they asked for, it's worth preparing early."