With the mercury plummeting, it's the perfect time to take a break and head for sunnier shores. Think easy-to-wear dresses and effortlessly chic separates for a stylish mid-winter getaway.
1. Deborah Sweeney Dreamer shirt dress $389
In store August 29
Chartreuse is a flattering colour to wear if your complexion is medium to dark with a golden undertone.
2. Delta culottes $185, Slouch tank $64, Square scarf in ditzy print $29
All from Ketz-ke
Taller women particularly suit the length of these cut-off culottes.
3. Twenty-seven names Posey T-shirt dress $380
The busy floral print and relaxed design of this dress hides a tummy.
1. Frilly top $69.90, Full midi skirt $179.90, Fraser woven sandal $99.90, Heidi Tassel saddle bag $89.90
All from Seed Heritage
Team with a big floppy hat and oversized sunnies for the epitome of 70s chic.
2. Shona Joy Paloma off-the-shoulder mini dress $339, Sass & Bide Love Of Larache sunglasses $289, Senso Warren 1 boot in sand $359
All from Superette
Swap the boots for sandals and bronze up the body with a good faux tan before hitting the beach.
3. Stripe tapered pant $159, Full-sleeve smock $159, Clara flat sandal $139
All from Country Road
The v neckline of the top and the vertical stripes help elongate the body.
4. Liann Bellis Ethnic dress in lava orange $320
Opt for a sheer BB cream with SPF and spray sea salt spray into your hair for true beach beauty.