Next Saturday is Valentine's Day and while I believe we don't need just one day to celebrate our love, it's a good excuse to spoil your special friend.
Lingerie is a fabulous place to start and it doesn't get any hotter than Bendon's newly launched collection,Heidi Klum Intimates. The Sofia set, pictured, would put a smile on anyone's face.
Sofia Underwire Bra $69.95
Sofia Thong $29.95
Sofia Suspender $49.95
All from Heidi Klum Intimates
Also, from handmade lingerie specialist Goss is a special Valentine's issue of the super chic Christy Bralette and G-String.
Jewellery always works and I love this vintage Yves Saint Laurent Choker from Love and Object. Hearts would flutter at receiving Partridge Jewellers' Aura Ring.
Or go for a traditional favourite with a twist. Eden at The Botanist is a floral genius and she will step away from the expected by creating more unusual bouquets. Jordan Rondel, aka The Caker, is offering mini heart-shaped, gluten-free flourless dark chocolate cakes with stunning decorations especially for Valentine's.
No one could resist M.A.C's Lady Bug lipstick, a red that will look amazing on any skin tone. Dolce & Gabbana's Intense EDP has a scent that is powerful and sensual and Linden Leaves has released a Memories Deluxe gift set to help set the mood.
I would go bananas if my man gave me these McQ by Alexander McQueen Derby loafers ... Hint, hint.
Keeping on the romance tips, start with a bottle of Chambord then add vodka, pineapple juice and handful of ice to a shaker and you'll have the most divine French martini and impress your lover with your cocktail skills.
Check The Line Up for my selections for Treats for Two, starting with a deluxe barbecue pack from The Market, East Day Spa's Pas de Deux massage experience for a couple complete with a jasmine love elixir and then the extravagant Ultimate Romance Picnic Package from Heletranz - take off and soar over our beautiful coastlines before landing at a secret beach location for a romantic hideaway picnic, includes exclusive seaside service with complementary Champagne and cuisine. Boom, you win.
The Line Up: Treats For Two
1. The Market Summer Barbecue Pack $139
2. East Day Spa Pas de Deux 2 x 60 or 90-minute signature massages $200-$360
3. Heletranz Ultimate Romance Picnic Package $3680 per couple
Get The Look: Valentine's Delights
1. Chambord Liqueur $49.99
2. Linden Leaves Memories Deluxe Valentine's Day gift set $59.99
3. M.A.C Lady Bug lipstick $40
4. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense EDP from $129
5. Yves Saint Laurent choker circa 1970-1980 $474, from Love and Object
6. Goss Lingerie Christy Special Valentine's bralette (includes free g-string) $75
7. Bouquets starting from $65, The Botanist
8. Mini heart shaped cake $30, from The Caker
9. McQ by Alexander McQueen Derby $590, from Runway Shoes
10. Partridge Jewellers Aura Ring $1755
• Chambord available from all good liquor stores
• M.A.C available from free standing M.A.C stores and selected department stores, phone (09) 270 7777
• Dolce & Gabbana fragrance available from leading department stores and selected pharmacies