I couldn't resist this fabulous image of one of the world's top earning models, Doutzen Kroes and mega stud actor Charlie Hunnam (every woman's bad-boy fantasy from Sons of Anarchy). These two physically blessed specimens are the faces of Calvin Klein's new fragrance Reveal, which includes, for the first time in a fragrance, a highly sensorial raw salt signature that captures traces of the erotic scent of skin.
I have also included a few of my favourite products to help you prep your skin for summer including a cheeky body scrub from Anatomicals, a beautiful hydrating body oil from Neutrogena, a luxe foot scrub from Linden Leaves, a nourishing hand creme from Rosehip by Essano, Kiri Organics Gradual Tan and skincare's answer to the Swiss Army Knife: Trilogy's Everything Balm.
It's a busy time of the year and it's not always possible to get to the hair salon. Instead of letting your grey roots and dark regrowth show, try Colour Wow Root Cover Up, a dye-free water-resistant formula designed to last from shampoo to shampoo. Available in 6 shades, each compact yields approximately 60 applications.
The Line Up this week is all about loose powder. The go-to from M.A.C is the Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, which invisibly sets your makeup and reduces shine while minimising the look of pores, lines and imperfections.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
The Halo Hydrating Powder from Smashbox is the first anti-aging powder formulated from pure gold, 48 minerals, 11 amino acids and a powerful peptide which continuously revitalises the skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion all day.
Arriving in stores tomorrow is a loose powder range from New Zealand's number one selling mineral makeup brand, Thin Lizzy. Thin Lizzy has no preservatives, no perfumes, no paragons and no heavy waxes. The product is proudly made in New Zealand and is designed to sit lightly on the skin, its particles refracting light to instantly transform any complexion.
Get the look: Summer Prep
Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml $39.90
Linden Leaves Foot Scrub $34.99
Calvin Klein Reveal 50ml $99
Colour Wow Root Cover Up $49.90
Anatomicals body scrub $10.99
Kiri Organics Gradual Tan $29.95
Rosehip by Essano Nourishing Hand Creme $14.99
Neutrogena Body Oil $21.49
The Line Up: All about loose powder
1. M.A.C Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder $54
2. Thin Lizzy Loose Minerals Starter Kit $64.99. Loose powder $44.99
3. Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder $95
• Calvin Klein Reveal available from leading department stores and selected pharmacies
• anatomicals available from supermarkets, The Warehouse and Binn Inns nationwide
• COLOURWOW available from Farmers, Department Stores, selected Pharmacies and Salons nationwide
• Rosehip by Essano available from Countdown stores nationwide
• Neutrogena available from supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide
• M.A.C available from freestanding M.A.C stores and selected department stores, phone (09) 270 7777
• Smashbox Cosmetics are available from selected Life Pharmacies, beauty stores, the Smashbox Concept Store in Ponsonby and smashboxcosmetics.co.nz
• Thin Lizzy Loose Minerals range is available exclusively from Farmers and thinlizzy.co.nz