Network 10 has pulled the plug on Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris, confirming the trio will not return to MasterChef next year.
Chief executive officer Paul Anderson said: "Despite months of negotiation, 10 has not been able to reach a commercial agreement that was satisfactory to Matt, Gary and George."
"We would like to thank Gary, George and Matt for their contribution over the past 11 years," he said.
"MasterChef Australia has always been about ordinary Australians doing extraordinary things for the love of food and we believe it is very important to continue that ethos.
"Australia is full of remarkable cooking talent and we can't wait to introduce another group — and the next generation of exceptional judges — in season 12 of MasterChef Australia next year."
Calombaris has been under fire after it was revealed he had underpaid staff working for his Melbourne restaurant empire more than $7.8 million.
The chef and his Made Establishment company was fined a "contrition payment" of $200,000 by the Fair Work Ombudsman.
Calombaris has apologised for his actions, but that did not stop more than 22,000 people signing a petition calling for him to be sacked from MasterChef.
"George should pay a serious price for this massive theft of workers' wages," the petition read.
"Channel Ten should stop making excuses for this serial wage thief."
The celebrity chef was dumped from a West Australian tourism campaign on Monday.
Calombaris featured in Tourism WA's advertising campaign "Create Your Own Gourmet Escape in WA", which first aired in the eastern states during WA Week on MasterChef this month and was due to run until September.
Tourism WA managing director Brodie Carr on Monday said the ads with Calombaris had been suspended, although the campaign with MasterChef would continue.
"We've paused all of our work with George for now and we're talking to his management about recouping some of our costs that we've paid him," Mr Carr told 6PR radio.