Mel B reveals the comeback tour is '100 per cent happening... with or without Victoria Beckham'
People of the world, are you ready to spice up your life?
Because Mel B has reassured Spice Girl fans that a tour is "100 per cent" happening - with or without band-mate Victoria Beckham, said the Daily Mail.
The singer, 43, appeared on Thursday's episode of The Late Late Show With James Corden where she once again claimed the pop girl group will go on tour.
"'100 percent it's happening," the America's Got Talent judge said on the US late-night talk show.
'Scary' Spice went on to reveal to the British comedic host that three other band members are "for sure" joining her back on stage.
Emma Bunton, Mel C and Geri Halliwell are all set to return, but when asked on whether David Beckham's wife would be joining them, Mel B replied: "Well, we'll see about that one."
Mel revealed that the successful fashion designer might join the group on a few select shows.
Meanwhile fellow guests on the show offered suggestions on how Victoria could be replaced with American actress Olivia Munn saying a different celebrity each night should fill in.
If the girls finally do decide to fill arenas once more, it will be their first tour since their 2007 Viva Forever reunion.
The band last performed together at the opening ceremonies of the London Olympics in 2012.
Since then 'Posh' Spice has repeatedly shot down reports that the popular group would be reuniting.
"I'm not going on tour," Victoria told Vogue earlier this year. "What does that look like in the future? It's not me in a catsuit."
In contrast, Mel B is wildly enthusiastically about her old costumes, having built a shrine in her bedroom to honour her Spice Girls days.
"I couldn't leave all my Spice Girls clothing in a box," she said on the show.
"It sounds real self-involved, but I'm actually real proud of what us five girls accomplished.
"So I've got it in my bedroom in the corner. When my friends come over we play dress up."