Struggling to find that perfect song for your wedding day? Last week, Spotify revealed the most popular first dance songs in New Zealand.
According to the music streaming service, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran was first choice - not only in New Zealand but around the globe.
The song is the service's third most-streamed song of all time, currently boasting 683 million streams.
Coming in second was Etta James' 60s' classic, At Last. Next on the list was All of Me by R&B crooner John Legend, followed by Michael Buble's Everything and A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
Ed Sheeran also earned himself a second spot on the list with Tenerife Sea coming in as the ninth most popular song.
Spotify also revealed the most popular tracks for wedding receptions.
The list includes Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk, I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas and Whitney Houston's I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me).
Check out the full top ten 'first dance' songs here:
1. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
2. Etta James - At Last
3. John Legend - All of Me
4. Michael Buble - Everything
5. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
6. Jack Johnson - Better Together
7. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
8. Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
9. Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea
10. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love