Kevin Spacey, who is already being investigated by Scotland Yard after three men accused him of sexual assault, is now accused by an additional three men- those cases are now with the Metropolitan Police.
The Metropolitan Police told TMZ that one man came to them in April to accuse the disgraced 58-year-old actor of assaulting him in 1996 in Westminster.
Another two men reported similar accounts to the Met police in February with one claiming the incident occurred in Gloucester in 2013 and the other in Lambeth in 2008.
As with the three previous London alleged assaults by Spacey, officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are involved in the three new cases of male-on-male assault as well, the Daily Mail reports.
Meanwhile the axed House of Cards actor is under criminal investigation in Massachusetts involving a then 18-year-old male, while the LA County DA is reviewing other allegations against him as well.
At least one of the LA cases is being investigated currently.
"The events were reported to have taken place in October of 1992 in West Hollywood involving a male adult," a spokesperson with the Special Victims Bureau told the LA Times in April.
The news of the three new cases comes as an interview aired Tuesday with actor Guy Pearce in Australia regarding what he called a strained relationship with Spacey on the set of the 1997 movie L.A. Confidential.
Pearce claims Spacey behaved inappropriately during filming. The now 50-year-old actor revealed in an Australian TV interview that Spacey was "handsy" with him.
In a sneak peek for Andrew Denton's Interview program, Pearce claimed he had a "difficult time" with Spacey on set.
"Tough one to talk about at the moment. Amazing actor. Incredible actor. Slightly difficult time with Kevin, yeah," Pearce said.
"He's a handsy guy," he added, prompting gasps from the studio audience.
Pearce, whose first major Hollywood film was L.A. Confidential, added: "Thankfully I was 29, and not 14".
Last year, actor and Rent star Anthony Rapp told Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey made drunken sexual advance towards him in 1986 when Rapp was 14 and Spacey was 26.
Spacey was subsequently fired from Netflix drama House Of Cards and removed from the film All The Money In The World after the allegations against him came to light.
Spacey apologised to Rapp in October, saying he did not remember the incident after more than 30 years.
In a statement regarding the incident with a then 14-year-old Rapp, Spacey said: "I have a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor. I'm beyond horrified to hear his story.
"I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."
The Oscar-winning actor has since been hit by at least 10 other claims and received treatment at a $49,000-a-month sex addiction clinic in Arizona.
Despite the ever burgeoning allegations against Spacey, he has still managed to maintain his starring role in an upcoming flick.
He will appear on the big screen at least one more time it has been revealed, with studio executives opting to keep the two-time Oscar winner in the upcoming film Billionaires Boys Club.
This is no small role either, with Spacey getting second billing in the film's newly released trailer, which puts the accused paedophile on full display.
It is a sudden return for Spacey just nine months after he was accused of underage rape and sexual assault by multiple young men including Rapp.
Spacey has denied these allegations and managed to avoid the public eye ever since he went into hiding in Arizona late last year.