Kendra Wilkinson let TV cameras film her undergoing a C-section.
The 'Kendra On Top' star welcomed a baby girl into the world at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles on Friday and her camera crew were reportedly reprimanded for recording footage in a hallway.
They were also told they were not allowed to shoot in public areas of the hospital.
A source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 28-year-old beauty, who also has four-year-old son Hank Jr. with husband Hank Baskett, was allegedly unable to welcome her second child in the medical centre's deluxe private suite, as a wealthy Russian woman was using it.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
Kendra's husband previously confirmed she is doing well and they are thrilled with their new arrival.
Hank said: "I feel great and I am so happy."
He added: "She is great and did an amazing job."
The Playboy model's brother Colin and mother Patricia, who fell out with her in October, have yet to comment on the news of her daughter's arrival.
The fight kicked off when Patricia rang her daughter to enquire whether the pregnancy rumours were true, and Kendra allegedly told her to "go die".
They have yet to resolve their issues and Patricia recently said: "Kendra seems to have this deep-seated hatred toward me and I cannot figure out why. Until a sincere apology comes my way, we won't be part of each other's lives."