The New Zealand Herald, Weekend Herald and Herald on Sunday are giving you the chance to win a Ford Fiesta Zetec valued at over $25,000, thanks to Ford and NZ Fashion Festival. Simply look for the keyword every day in the Herald between Monday, February 13 and Thursday, February 23, 2012 and enter at www.nzherald.co.nz/ford to be in to win.
Every keyword collected gives you a new chance to win!
Terms of Entry
HOW TO ENTER:
Grab The New Zealand Herald, Weekend Herald or Herald on Sunday between Monday, February 13 and Thursday, February 23, 2012 and look for the daily keyword within the paper to enter via the website. Additionally, you can visit New Zealand Fashion Festival between Friday, February 24 and Sunday, March 4 and find the daily bonus keyword located at the Viva VIP Lounge for additional entries to be entered via the website. Entries close at 11.59pm on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. One (1) winner will be drawn for this promotion. The Winner will be drawn on or before Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
Web Entries - keyword required:
Go to nzherald.co.nz/ford and enter a daily keyword along with your details. You can only use each keyword once. Entrants can either save up all their keywords and enter them together in one go or they can login each day to add to their list of keywords. By purchasing the Herald each day from Monday, February 13 - Thursday, February 23, 2012 and collecting different keywords, you increase your chances of winning. There will be eight bonus keywords for added entry. The first bonus keyword will be sent via email to those who have subscribed to a Herald e-newsletter. Readers can also elect to join the Herald e-newsletter during the entry process and they will then be given the bonus keyword when they tick the relevant box. The entry criteria for this bonus keyword are consistent with the standard web entry criteria for this competition. Additional bonus keywords will be available by visiting New Zealand Fashion Festival held at Shed 10, Queens Wharf, Auckland from Friday, February 24 - Sunday, March 4, 2012. Keywords and bonus keywords can be entered in any order however the daily keywords from the paper will not be accepted in the bonus keyword box and the bonus keyword will not be accepted in the daily keyword box. Keywords can be entered singularly or saved and entered at the same time.
TERMS OF ENTRY
Information on How to Enter and all details on the entry form (web) and at point of sale form part of these Terms. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms below prevail. By entering, you accept these Terms.
1. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Anyone employed by (and any immediate family member of someone employed by) APN New Zealand Ltd, New Zealand Fashion Festival and Ford New Zealand, and any agencies associated with these companies or with the promotion and Herald retailers are ineligible to enter. APN is APN New Zealand Limited (and its related companies). If a winner is under the age of 16 years the prize(s) will be awarded to the winner's parent(s) or guardian(s). The winner and or parent or guardian of the winner must hold a valid New Zealand Drivers Licence from the time the car is collected.
2. There will be one (1) winner and the winner will receive:
- 2012 Ford Fiesta Zetec (automatic) with a RRP of $27,490 including GST.
- All on road costs and a 12 month registration, in the name of the winner.
- The colour and specifications of the vehicle shown on the promotional material may differ to the prize vehicle.
- Insurances are the responsibility of the winner.
- A three-year or 100,000km (whichever occurs first) manufacturer's warranty and three-year or 100,000km (whichever occurs first) Ford roadside assistance, see www.ford.co.nz for more details.
- The vehicle comes with a full tank of fuel.
- The vehicle will be available in June 2012 and will be available for collection from Ford New Zealand at The Ford Building, Level 2, 86 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Manukau in Auckland
3. APN New Zealand Ltd, New Zealand Fashion Festival and Ford New Zealand reserve the right to change any Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
4. The promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
5. Winners will be notified by phone. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days from the draw date APN may re-draw a new winner. APN's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or service and no exchange communications will be entered into.
6. Neither APN, New Zealand Fashion Festival nor Ford New Zealand are liable for any loss, damage or injury (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the promotion or any prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
7. All entries are deemed received at the time received into APN's database and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant. APN's records are conclusive as to time of receipt. Late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegal, incomplete, illegible, damaged, reproduced, or altered entries are invalid. APN is not responsible for such entries nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
8. APN reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. APN may disqualify any person who enters a keyword more than once or otherwise tampers with the process or fails to comply with these Terms.
9. Entrants are identified by the email address used to submit the entry. Any prize won by a web entrant will be awarded to the holder of the email address (or that person's parent/guardian) from which that entry was submitted. APN takes no responsibility for disputes resulting from entries submitted using an email address belonging to any other person.
10. Entries become the property of APN. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, APN collects personal information and APN holds personal information to conduct the promotion, notify prize winners, verify prize winners' identities and may be used by APN, NZ Fashion Festival and/or Ford New Zealand for future promotional activities, including (where consented to) sending the entrant emails. Individuals have rights to access and request correction of their personal information held by APN (46 Albert St, Auckland City, New Zealand) by calling 0800 100 888. Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being invalid.
11. Each entrant agrees that, if he or she wins a prize, his or her details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) may be published in the Herald (print and/or online) and used for other publicity purposes.
12. APN New Zealand Ltd (APN) is the promoter and it's registered office is located at 46 Albert St, Auckland City.