These grilled pineapple and coconut popsicles are deliciously refreshing. We char the pineapple on the barbecue for extra flavour and fun.
Prep time: 10 mins (+ freezing time)
Cook time: 10 mins
|1 whole||Dole Golden Pineapple|
|½ can||coconut milk|
|¼ cup||creamed honey, or to taste|
|Pinch||of sea salt|
|2 tsp||Olivado Coconut Oil, melted|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
Popsicle moulds with sticks KitchenAid Cordless 5 cup food chopper
- Cut the skin on the pineapple then cut half of the pineapple into 12 thin half moons (with the cores cut out). Set aside. Roughly chop the remaining pineapple.
- Add chopped pineapple, coconut milk, honey and sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Preheat the barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then grill the pineapple rounds until deliciously charred, about 3 minutes each side.
- Divide blended mixture and grilled pineapple pieces evenly amongst popsicle moulds. Insert the sticks and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, simply run the moulds under warm water to easily pull out the popsicles.