|85 g||Caster sugar|
|½ Tbsp||Fresh rosemary (Main)|
|150 g||White chocolate buttons (Main)|
|½ tsp||Vanilla paste|
|90 g||White chocolate|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Pre-heat oven to 155 degC. Line a Swiss roll tin with non-stick paper. In an electric mixing bowl, beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and finely chopped rosemary, beat until thick and pale.
- Melt the first amount of white chocolate and butter, add vanilla.
- Fold white chocolate into the eggs then fold in the sifted flour, salt and chopped white chocolate. Bake for 35 minutes, cool on a rack.
- Turn out and cut into rectangles. Cut slabs of vanilla icecream to fit the top of shortcake, pour over some berry coulis and scatter with fried rosemary leaves.