|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|3 pieces||Shoulder bacon|
|1 Tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 cup||Pecorino cheese|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the grill. Toss the shucked oysters with the combined crushed chilli and oil.
- In a saute pan, fry the bacon until crisp, drain on absorbent towel.
- Place the oysters in their shell or in dipping dishes, sprinkle over the bacon, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes.
- Grill for a 2-3 minutes until the oysters are only just cooked.
- Scatter over the crumbs (toasted sourdough) and pecorino cheese and place on a platter with lemon wedges.