A simple, easy and delicious meal using fresh fish.
|500 g||White fish (Main)|
|½ cup||Lemon juice|
|3 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
|1 handful||Cos lettuce leaves|
|2||Limes, cut into wedges|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cut white fleshed fish into thick strips and place in a ceramic dish.
- Pour over lemon juice, fish sauce and coconut milk, then sprinkle with sugar and sliced red chilli with seeds removed.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour, tossing once or twice during this time.
- Drain off excess liquid. Serve marinated fish on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side to squeeze over.