|750 g||Mixed fruit, fresh, assortment of cherries, raspberries, fresh currants, blackberries, apricots etc (Main)|
|2||Kaffir lime leaves, torn|
|60 g||Sugar, or honey|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Put the washed fruit and lime leaves in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Don't stone any of the fruit.
- Make a batter by sifting the flour and salt into a bowl. Add the sugar and make a well in the centre. Drop in the eggs one by one, with the milk and cream, and beat in.
- Strain this mixture over the fruit and sprinkle the cognac over the top.
- Bake the clafoutis in a moderate oven for 45 minutes or until golden and puffy.
- Sprinkle with sugar and eat warm or at room temperature.