|¼ cup||Dark soy sauce|
|4||Salmon steaks (Main)|
|2 tsp||Chinese five spice (Main)|
|1 to serve||Lime|
|1 cup||Bean sprouts|
|1 Tbsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame oil|
|3 Tbsp||Sesame seeds|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Brush salmon steaks with soy sauce and dust both sides with five spice powder.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add a film of oil and cook salmon for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. This will cook the salmon to medium - cook for a little longer if you prefer your fish well-done.
- Combine cabbage , finely sliced with seeds removed red capsicum, finely sliced spring onions, celery and sprouts.
- For thedressing,mix together lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss well and serve scattered with sesame seeds.