These cauliflower fritters are yummy, they remind me of bhaji you get in Indian restaurants.
Makes approximately 12 fritters.
|¼ head||Cauliflower, finely chopped (Main)|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 tsp||Curry powder|
|¼ tsp||Ground cumin|
|¼ tsp||Ground coriander|
|¼ tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|½ cup||Self raising flour|
|½ cup||Cheese, grated|
|¼ cup||Parsley, chopped|
|1||Lemon, cut into wedges to serve|
Coriander and carrot yoghurt
|½ cup||Plain unsweetened yoghurt (Main)|
|1||Carrot, small, peeled and grated|
|½ cup||Coriander, chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Fry cauliflower, garlic, onion and spices until cauliflower and onion are soft (5-6 minutes).
- Whisk flour, salt, eggs, milk, cheese and parsley together. Add cauliflower mixture and mix together.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan (preferably non-stick) and cook tablespoonfuls of batter for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Mix yoghurt, carrot and coriander together.
- Serve 3 fritters per person with a good dollop of coriander and carrot yoghurt and a lemon wedge to squeeze over just before eating.