|¼ cup||Soy sauce|
|500 g||Salmon (Main)|
|1 Ltr||Chicken stock|
|2 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|400 g||Udon noodles (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place salmon, bones removed and cut into 4 slices in a shallow dish. Mix together soy, chopped ginger and sugar. Pour marinade over salmon and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil over a gentle heat and cook finely chopped shallots and crushed garlic until soft.
- Increase the heat and add stock, fish sauce and noodles. Bring to the boil and cook until noodles are just tender.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and quickly cook the salmon for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Divide noodles and liquid between bowls and top with salmon.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with lime wedges.