|2||Golden kumara, diced (Main)|
|¼||Crown pumpkin, peeled and diced (Main)|
|1||Red onion, cut into wedges|
|1||Red capsicum, diced|
|¼ cup||Rice bran oil|
|1 Tbsp||Liquid honey|
|¼ cup||Roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped|
|1||Red chilli, finely sliced|
|2||Limes, cut into quarters|
|¼ cup||Coconut cream (Main)|
|3 Tbsp||Lime juice|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Toss the kumara, pumpkin, red onion and capsicum in the oil, salt and honey.
- Arrange in a single layer on a tray lined with baking paper and roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Arrange on a serving platter or individual plates, and drizzle over dressing.
- Sprinkle with the nuts, chilli slices and coriander. Serve with limes for squeezing.
- For the dressing, combine the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.