|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
|⅓ cup||Sour cream|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|1 ¾ cups||Flour|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
|300 g||Rhubarb, about 3 large stalks, cut into 1cm pieces|
|2 Tbsp||Raw sugar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 160C. Grease and lightly dust with flour a 20cm springform cake tin.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale.
- Beat in sour cream and milk, then beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in dry ingredients and rhubarb. Spoon mixture into prepared cake tin and sprinkle with topping ingredients mixed together.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out moist but clean.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.