|300 g||Rhubarb, cut into 2cm slices (Main)|
|½ cup||Sugar, for poaching rhubarb, plus an extra 50g for tiramisu|
|½ cup||Marsala, or Cointreau|
|2||Eggs, yolks only|
|200 g||Mascarpone (Main)|
|100 g||Savoiardi biscuits|
|2 Tbsp||White chocolate, grated|
|¼ cup||Mint leaves, fresh|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place rhubarb, sugar, water and marsala in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Allow rhubarb to cool in the liquid, without stirring so it keeps its shape.
- Then strain, reserving juice.
- Beat egg yolks and extra 50g sugar until pale. Fold through mascarpone.
- Dip biscuits in reserved juice for a few seconds, then place a layer of biscuits into four glasses, followed by a layer of rhubarb and sprinkling of blueberries.
- Top with mascarpone, more biscuits and rhubarb. Finish with a dollop of mascarpone.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate and fresh mint leaves.