Ready in 20 minutes, makes 24 tarts. 2 tbsp quince paste; 1/3 cup orange juice; 200g mascarpone...
|⅓ cup||Orange juice|
|2 Tbsp||Quince paste|
|1 tsp||Rose water|
|1 Tbsp||Icing sugar|
|2 Tbsp||Almonds, lightly toasted|
|10||Strawberries, finely chop 4 for use, the rest use for garnish|
|24||Pastry tart cases, pre-baked 5x2 1/2cm (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Melt the quince paste with orange juice in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir well to combine. Remove and allow to cool.
- Blend mascarpone, rose water, icing sugar, almond meal and strawberries.
- Spoon the mascarpone mixture into the pastry shells.
- Top with cooled quince paste, then garnish with fresh strawberries and sprinkle or dust with icing sugar.