Quick and simple to prepare, these fish pies use smoked hoki and endamame beans in the filling.
|3||New potatoes, boiled|
|1 piece||Pide bread, a decent-sized chunk|
|175 g||Smoked fish (Main)|
|⅔ cup||Edamame beans, thawed and grey skins removed|
|1 handful||Chopped chives, and dill, chopped|
|1||Lemon, zest & juice|
|3 Tbsp||Sour cream|
|2 Tbsp||Cream cheese|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Chop boiled new potatoes, a hunk of pide bread and smoked fish into similar sized pieces.
- Mix all together in a bowl, with thawed and skinned edamame beans. Add a handful of chopped chives and dill and the zest of a lemon.
- Lightly season. Place into 2-3 individual greased baking dishes.
- Whisk together sour cream with cream cheese and the juice of a lemon. Beat egg into the mix.
- Pour sour cream mixture evenly across dishes, and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.