|2||Pork steaks / fillets (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Roasted peanuts|
|2 Tbsp||Satay sauce|
|2 cups||Baby spinach|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place pork on a board and make a long slit through the length of each fillet. open out and flatten gently.
- Wash apple and grate. Place in a bowl. Chop raisins roughly. Chop peanuts roughly. Add to apple with satay sauce. Mix to combine.
- Divide apple mixture between pork fillets. Roll each fillet over stuffing. Tie with string to secure.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Bake at 190 degrees C for 40 minutes or until pork is cooked. Remove from oven. Cover with foil or a clean cloth and rest meat for eight minutes.
- Make couscous to packet instructions. Fork through baby spinach and pepper. Slice pork and serve with couscous and extra satay sauce.