|6||Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 2–3cm chunks (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Organic coconut sugar|
|1 quill||Cinnamon (Main)|
|6||Plums, halved and stones removed (Main)|
|1 ½ cups||Oats (Main)|
|1 cup||Nuts, chopped (Main)|
|1 cup||Organic coconut sugar|
|1 pottle||Clevedon Buffalo yoghurt|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C and prepare baking dish approximately 18cm x 30cm.
- Put apples, water and coconut sugar in a large pot and cook over a medium heat for 10–15 minutes until the apples are just soft. Cool in the remaining liquid.
- Melt butter in a large pot, or in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Add oats, coconut, nuts and coconut sugar; stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Put apples (remove the cinnamon quill) and plums in the baking dish.
- Load on the crumble topping, which should clump together to make nice big crunchy bits when cooked. 7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
See Simon's other crumble recipe