Peanut and miso sauce
|2 Tbsp||smooth peanut butter|
|2 Tbsp||rice wine vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||fish sauce|
|1 Tbsp||ginger, grated|
|1||garlic clove, crushed|
|1 tsp||miso paste|
|1||lime, juice and zest|
Noodles and vegetables
|250g||broccolini, cut in half|
|3||spring onions, cut into 1cm chunks|
|To cook||coconut oil|
|½ cup||fresh coriander|
|¼ cup||roasted cashews, roughly chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- 1. Add all the peanut and miso sauce ingredients into a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- 2. Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
- 3. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat, add the broccolini and spring onion; stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through and slightly charred. Add a dash of water if you find that it is sticking to the bottom of the pan, this will allow the broccolini to steam slightly and cook faster.
- 4. Once the noodles have cooked, drain well and return to the pot; stir through the peanut and miso sauce.
- 5. Add the noodles to a plate, then scatter over the charred broccolini and spring onion. Garnish with some fresh coriander and roasted cashews.
- Serves: 3-4